Make and Place Crowns in a Single Appointment
Thanks to the revolutionary CEREC computer-aided design and manufacturing system, the professionals at Dr. Gallant’s dental clinic are able to create and place a crown in a single appointment.
What is CEREC?
CEREC is an ultra-modern technology that uses biomimetic ceramic materials assembled by bonding to dental surfaces in order to preserve the vitality of treated teeth. CEREC is the acronym for Ceramic Reconstruction, a computer-assisted restoration method using a ceramic block.
CEREC gives you the advantage of crown placement in a single appointment, which saves you time and money. Opt for CEREC and have a crown placed in a single appointment, and get the relief you need.
Unlike traditional crown treatments, CEREC crowns require only one anesthetic for complete treatment.
Single-appointment dental crowns offer many benefits, including:
- Improved tooth appearance
- Up to 98% of the original tooth can be saved
- No frustrating temporary crowns to worry about
- 1. The dentist will treat and prepare the defective tooth.
- 2. An optical impression is made using CEREC.
- 3. The ceramic restoration, made with CEREC 3D, is cemented to the prepared tooth.